Mappedin React Native SDK v5 is in beta stage. The release notes below are updated when new versions are released.
- Internal caching and typing improvements
- Fix Flat Label appearance import
- Add the Camera animate method to the RN wrapper
- Expose image flipping in wrappers
- Deprecate polygon clicked and nothing clicked -events
- Add new Flat Labels and Floating Labels APIs
- Improve types and documentation in various parts
- Improve error handling in wrappers
getPolygonsAtCoordinateto use map of coordinate instead of current map
- Fix camera animation rotation for larger angles
- Fix first map loaded -promise returning too early
- Fix issue when searching in
- Re-evaluate listeners when passed functions change
- Add translate method to the Camera class to enable camera movement
- Fix map element selection in iOS
- Add method to control
maxTiltproperty to Camera which can be read to retrieve the current max tilt angle, and be set to a new max tilt angle. A range of is enforced via clamping, limiting the tilt angle to between a completely top-down view and completely side-on view.
getVenueto allow accessing draft mode data for testing purposes. This feature needs to be enabled separately for your API keys.
- Fix searching tags that contain diacritics (accents such as
- Switch to CJS builds for testing Mappedin React Native SDK with Expo Snacks